What Is A Power Bank?
Portable External battery chargers are comprised of a particular battery in a specific case with a specific circuit to control electricity flow.
With its support, you are able to save electrical energy and utilise it afterwards as you desire.
The popularity of external battery chargers has grown these days because our cellular devices get lower on battery life rapidly for the reason that we rely on them increasingly more on a daily basis.
By keeping an electric battery backup in close proximity, it is possible to top-up your own piece of equipment while far away from a wall plug.
Recharging the power bank properly
Every single power bank has a plug for the purpose of electric power input. You might use your current USB plug to charge the battery charger or in the event, you would like to charge it more rapidly use a wall plug adapter.
To charge up the battery charger a Mini as well as Micro USB plug is usually used, along with a standard USB socket is required to discharge it.
On rare occasions, Power Banks could use exactly the same socket for output and input, however, this is rare and must not be presumed of a typical Power bank, as attempting to stimulate power straight into an output can damage the battery. If you cannot find the proper plug make sure you look into the guideline for particular directions.
According to the total capacity of the Power bank along with its present charge amount, it may take a while to recharge.
To illustrate, a 1500mAh rated Power bank needs to take about the same period of time since your typical smartphone to charge up.
The greater the power bank is, a lot more time will be needed. There are some special factors when you discuss external battery chargers – a LED signal which informs us whether the power bank has been fully charged and a safety cut-off that guards the power bank against charging and heating too much.
Ensure that you stay clear of leaving the battery charger connected to the electricity socket as soon as the charging process completes. Ambient heat level and flow of electricity may also have an affect on charging periods, so it is best to keep it topped off on a regular basis.
Just how long will a Power bank last?
The two essential expectations to consider:
- What’s the amount of recharging and discharging cycles for your battery charger?
- When you don’t use the power bank, can it continue being charged?
The solution to question 1 may vary among types of Power bank, their inner parts as well as the level of quality of their making.
We strive not to stock External battery chargers which happen to have fewer than Five hundred charging series inside them. This can help you charge a piece of equipment from the Battery charger each day for a year and a half just before it began to lose its ability to maintain a charge for a period of time.
However the concept the more expensive – the higher quality does apply. Basically, we don’t use battery chargers each and every day, which means you can make sure that they are going to last much longer than that. check out Soloplay
When it comes to the second question the quality of the battery pack and the controller has a crucial role. In most cases, you may expect the battery pack to stay full approximately 3 to 6 months. And if you pay for a low-quality battery charger you could expect it to keep the battery full for about 30 days.
Simply, the much more money you would spend on the power bank, the more effective it would execute. Having said that, always be in your budget boundaries.
Almost all External battery chargers will slowly but surely reduce charge after a while, to a level affected by the environment as well as their care.
We hope you have figured out a little more around external battery chargers and are much more confident if you are planning to purchase a completely new power bank.
Power Banks and Prices in Nigeria
Power Bank price in Nigeria is estimate to be around #2500. – #25,000.
New Age Power Banks
- New Age Power Bank CT22 6,500mAh – N3,200 – N4,500
- New Age Power Bank Y303 8,500mAh – N3,800 – N4,500
- New Age Power Bank Virgin 10,000mAh – N3,800 – N4,500
- New Age Power Bank 12,500mAh – N5,000 – N7,000
- New Age Power Bank 13,000mAh – N5,000 – N7,000
- New Age Power Bank LCD Torch 13,000mAh – N11,000 – N13,000
- New Age Power Bank Virgin 15,000mAh – N6,000 – N8,400
- New Age Power Bank 15,600mAh – N7,000 – N9,000
- New Age Power Bank 18,500mAh – N7,500 – N17,000
- New Age Power Bank 22,500mAh – N10,500 – N18,000
Oraimo Power Banks
- Oraimo Power Bank Slim 4,400mAh – N2,500 – N3,500
- Oraimo Power Bank PB-52AR 5,200mAh – N4,000 – 7,000
- Oraimo Power Bank 6, 000mAh – N3,000 – N6,000
- Oraimo Power Bank Ultra Slim 10,000mAh – N7,000 – N10,000
- Oraimo Power Bank 15, 000mAh – N8,000 – N10,000
- Oraimo Power Bank Titan 20,000mAh – N9,000 – N12,000
Havit Power Banks
- Havit Power Bank Universal Fast Charging USB 5,000mAh – N5,000 – N8,000
- Havit Power Bank Universal USB 5,400mAh – N4,000 – N6,000
- Havit Power Bank Universal USB 6,000mAh – N5,000 – N7,000
- Havit Power Bank Fast Charging 10,000mAh – N5,500 – N10,000
- Havit Power Bank Universal USB 16,000mAh – N9,000 – N16,000
Romoss Power Banks
- Romoss Power Bank 10,000mAh – N6,000 – N8,000
- Romoss Power Bank 10,400mAh Sense 4 – N8,500 – N10,500
- Romoss Power Bank 10,400mAh Solo 5 – N6,500 – N8,000
- Romoss Power Bank 16,000mAh – N8,000 – N10,000
- Romoss Power Bank 16,000mAh Solo 6 – N12,000 – N16,000
- Romoss Power Bank LT20 20,000mAh – N10,000 – N12,000
- Romoss Power Bank 20, 000mAh Sense 6 – N9,500 – N11,000
Joma Power Banks
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 10,400mAh – N4,000 – N5,000
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 15,000mAh – N5,000 – N6,500
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 18,400mAh – N5,000 – N7,000
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 20,000mAh – N5,000 – N8,000
Remax Power Banks
- Remax Lipmax Power Bank 2,400mAh – N3, 000 – N4,000
- Remax Power Bank Beryl Portable RPP69 8,000mAh – N6,000 – N8,000
- Remax Power Bank RPP88 10, 000mAh – N8,000 – N12,000
- Remax Power Bank revolution Series RPL58 20,000mAh – N9,000 – N14,000
Pisen Power Banks
- Pisen Power Bank LED Display 10,000mAh – N7,000 – N9,500
- Pisen Power Bank Easy power IV 10,000mAh – N6,000 – N8,000
- Pisen Power Bank Smart 15,000mAh – N14,000 – N16,000
- Pisen Power Bank LCD Power Station 15,000mAh – N15,000 – N16,000
- Pisen Power Bank Universal USB 20,000mAh – N10,000 – N15,000
- Pisen Power Bank Dual USB fast Charger 20,000mAh – N20,000 – N25,000